The scientific program of the 3rd ESVM Congress and the 23rd IUA EuroChap Congress include
- ePoster presentations
The organizing committee encourages all members of the ESVM/IUA and interested colleagues in the field to share their experience by presenting and discussing results of experimental projects, clinical studies and interesting cases. The ESVM/IUA gives young professionals, along with experienced ones, an excellent opportunity to present their research to an interested and knowledgeable audience.
The Digital Lounge enables all delegates to connect and network with each other; scientists from all over Europe and beyond.
The ePosters are displayed digitally in terminals during the entire congress and are accessible for all participants to view. An integrated touch control system offers better presentation possibilities than printed posters.
Based on the content and quality of this abstract, the scientific committee of the meeting will decide upon acceptance/rejection of the abstract as an ePoster. The abstract submission will be exclusively managed electronically through this website. Information about acceptance is going to be send by email. To upload your work, please make use of the upload link at the top of this page.
Deadline extension: March 31st, 2017
- The conference language is English.
- Submit your abstracts via online link.
Abstracts submitted via fax, e-mail, post, or other methods will not be accepted.
- The abstract and authors’ institutes have to be indicated in English.
- The structure of the abstract should be as follows: background, methods, results, and conclusion.
- Abstracts will be accepted until the 15th of February, 2017.
- For accepted abstracts, registration and participation in this conference are binding. Therefore please register yourself at http:/esvm-congress.eu.
- Abstract titles should be concise and direct, maximum length 150 characters.
- Please formulate clearly and concisely the aims, the methods used, the results and the conclusion of each abstract.
- Please minimize formatting of the abstracts. We cannot guarantee that abstracts will be formatted in the exact way as they are entered.
- Avoid using non-standard abbreviations.
- Do not use the title or the name(s) of the author(s) in the body of the abstract.
- It is not possible to include tables, graphics or pictures.